Changing Your Details


From time to time, Nottinghamshire Local Government Pension Fund will need to get in touch with you regarding pension matter. Whether you are an existing member, a pensioner member or a past member, it is important that you inform us of any change of details. 

Change personal details

Change your bank account details

Do I need to inform HM Revenue & Customs?

If you are currently in receipt of a pension being paid by Nottinghamshire County Council, you should inform HM Revenue & Customs of your change of address, quoting your pay number, national insurance number and the tax reference 507/504800

HM Revenue & Customs Contact Details:


HM Revenue & Customs
Notts & Derbyshire Area
Howard House
Castle Meadow Road

Tel: 0300 200 3300