The Local Government Pension Scheme in Nottinghamshire is administered by Nottinghamshire County Council.
The Pension Office is part of the Business Services Centre which is located at Trent Bridge House in West Bridgford.
Before you contact us, please ensure that you have your National Insurance number available and remember to quote it, together with your full name on all correspondence.
- Monday to Thursday: 8am to 5pm
- Friday: 8am to 4.30pm
0115 977 2727 - option 3 then:
- option 0 - Annual Benefit Statement queries
- option 1 - to report the death of a Local Government pensioner
- option 2 - if you have a query on your pension payslip
- option 3 - for the teacher's scheme
- option 4 - to speak to someone in the Pensions Office
For postal correspondence our address is:
Business Services Centre
Due to Covid restrictions the Pensions Team are working from home and are not able to meet with pension members at this time. This will be reviewed in line with the Government working from home guidance.
Please see our Coronavirus (Covid-19) page for more information on how we are protecting our employees and our pension members.