Governance & strategies
The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) in Nottinghamshire is administered by Nottinghamshire County Council.
The administering of the pension fund is delegated to the Nottinghamshire Pension Fund Committee and is expressly excluded from the delegation of authority to the Cabinet.
You can find details relating to members and the meetings of the various committees at:
The Pension Fund Committee has agreed a number of strategies for the fund.
These are revised as appropriate and the latest versions can be accessed from the links below:
- Funding Strategy Statement [PDF]
- Investment Strategy Statement [PDF]
- Communication Strategy Statement [PDF]
- Risk Management Strategy [PDF]
- Risk Register [PDF]
- Governance Compliance Statement [PDF]
- Climate Stewardship Plan [PDF]
- Climate Strategy [PDF]
- Climate-related Financial Disclosures Report 2020 [PDF]
Learn more about the Nottinghamshire Pension Fund's approach to Responsible Investment.