- Bank Mandate Form for Pensioners

If you change your bank/building society account, you will need to inform the HR/PAY department so that we can continue to pay your monthly pension to you. For security reasons, this information cannot be taken over the telephone, or by e-mail, as your signature is required.


Please note payments cannot be made into a Post Office account or into an overseas bank account.

To notify us of a change of bank / building society account details, you should complete and submit the Change of Bank Details for the Payment of Pension Form 


Bank Mandate Form Pensioners Sept 2016 [375.8KB pdf]
Last Updated: 10 Feb 2021
Created: 10 Feb 2021
Download file